To gain market share in today’s multichannel landscape, brands must identify more opportunistic customers than ever before. But between immense amounts of data and countless touchpoints, it can be difficult to determine where to look, what to analyze and how to segment targets most effectively. Market leaders know that data-driven insights are the key to bridging this gap.
Expanded Segmentation is our answer that helps marketers enhance their current segmentation to reach targets they didn’t think were possible. We leverage Expanded Segmentation, an approach that helps marketers expand and enhance their current segmentation. We leverage the power of data science and a multitude of relevant data points—claims, sales, market access and more—to help brands identify exponentially more targets with greater precision.
Mojo Insights: IntelliScore and Segmentation
The results of IntelliScore speak for themselves. For one brand, IntelliScore whitespace targets had an 3x higher TRx and 285% higher email open rate than targets not identified through IntelliScore. This resulted in a 285% lower cost/target for email engagement.
IntelliScore® Engagement Score
Consider IntelliScore your gateway to customer-driven marketing. Using data compiled during Year 1 of our strategic measurement partnership, Mojo provides a multi-dimensional view of your targets based on a number of data points: multi-year sales data, promotional responsiveness, channel preference, recency, share, competitive use and duration, among other inputs. The result? A data-driven method for identifying the most opportunistic marketing targets.
IntelliScore gives brands the competitive edge by empowering them to:
- Research and identify targets with the strongest sales potential
- Engage customers with relevant messaging
- Craft an objective measurement of the target’s degree of loyalty with their brand
- Expand targets beyond call plan segmentation into a larger set, for the purpose of multichannel marketing
- Actively monitor target actions from trial to loyalty and advocacy
IntelliScore provides a comprehensive target profile based on key engagement factors:
- Patient Base: Age, gender, patient type, distribution, and more
- Demographics: Specialties, practice profiles, hospital associations, and more
- Multi-brand Marketing: Data including multi-brand portfolios, across business units, multiple indications, and more
- Behavioral Data: Brand loyalty, sales trends, diagnosis/treatment, adoption behavior, referral patterns, and more
- Engagement Trending: MCM programs, sales engagement, speaker program participation, and more
When analyzing IntelliScore measurements, it becomes apparent where budgets can be optimized to drive the most sales lift. We proactively divulge these observations to help our clients make informed spending decisions.