Today’s customers have more touchpoints with your brand than ever before—and they expect relevant information. In order to fuel engagement across the customer journey, marketers must transform data into personalized experiences. However, busy internal teams often lack the bandwidth to prioritize this crucial marketing activity.
Consider Mojo your catalyst for customer engagement. Our experts work closely with your internal teams and marketing vendors to craft data-driven strategies that personalize the customer journey, trigger next best actions and, of course, incorporate our robust library of MCM engagement best practices. Get ready to enhance your customer experience, build stronger customer relationships and increase sales.
Campaign Engagement Effectiveness
Engagement can’t be measured by a single tactic or click. To truly gauge the customer’s experience with your brand, Mojo measures engagement per channel and segment, across your entire MCM campaign. That includes determining a customized channel mix based on the ideal spend, and customer profiles, for each segment.
No measurement or detail is too granular. Want to know how your email engagement differs from the first to last wave? Are you curious whether your display advertising is driving a conversion from your target audience? Our team uses robust statistical methodology to answer the MCM questions that matter—and deliver optimizations that will increase engagement today.
Mojo Insights: Paid Search
Mojo consolidates all your brand’s media agency reporting into a single view. Then, we document and measure the conversion goal for each type of media, and device, to optimize your media spend based on the results each delivers. We analyze metrics like duration and scrolling to determine a conversion cost, which in turn informs which tactics to increase, decrease or eliminate.
Conversion goals are tracked over time. With effective tagging, we can begin to evaluate content consumption as targets contribute insights toward their customer journey profile. The end goal of paid search is to drive quality traffic to your website and gain key insights about a customer’s informational needs.
Next Best Action Triggers
Imagine how it would impact your campaign’s engagement if your customer’s behavior automatically triggered a next best action. With Mojo, it’s possible. Using advanced analytics and decades of marketing expertise, our team crafts personalized experiences based on each customer’s IntelliScore, target segment and journey profile. The result? An optimized customer journey that drives engagement at every stage, from awareness to brand loyalty.
Which call to action elicits the best engagement rate? Does your content reflect your target’s pain-points, interests and stage of the customer journey? In today’s content-driven world, messaging is key to driving engagement—and crafting the right one requires a blend of the left and right brain. Mojo’s marketing strategists and PhD statisticians help brands optimize their messaging for increased performance.
Mojo Insights: A/B Email Testing
A/B Subject Line Results
MCM Best Practices
Drawing from our robust analytics database and marketing expertise, Mojo has crafted a constantly evolving library of MCM best practices. A few examples of our proven insights:
- The Mojo Rule of 8 shows that incremental growth in engagement will plateau with eight waves of promotion. Simply put, 80% of those who will engage do so by the 8th contact.
- For one Mojo brand, resending an email to targets who did not open it the first time doubled engagement, boosting open rates by 46% to 48% and clicks by 70% to 80%. The non-open resend is such a simple best practice, yet it’s overlooked by so many brands—especially those who use marketing automation.
- By using heat mapping to track click activity in several places throughout an email, we determined that brands with higher click activity (up to 1.66%, compared with .2%, for almost the same target segment) typically send emails that have more white space, more color, better use of graphics and a wide top banner. The industry benchmark for CTRs ranges from 1.6% to 2%.
- For one brand, using variable digital print (VDP) increased print response rates by 75%, when compared to using static content. Personalization such as name and geo-targeting information such as access and state name can also increase engagement with your print marketing.
- [White Paper]: IntelliScore and the Future of Pharma Brand Engagement
- [Video]: How Does MCM Engagement Impact ROI?
- [Mojo Metrics]: Multichannel Promotion and the Point of Diminishing Return for Emails
- [Mojo Metrics]: How Do Engagement and ROI Differ Among Brand Users and Non-Brand Users?
- [Blog]: The ROI Value of 3 Pharma Marketing Best Practices
- [Blog]: Why Your Email Marketing Should Go Beyond Clicks and Open Rates
- [Blog]: The 360 Customer Experience for Pharma Marketers